The drum bag emptying machine is an essential component in any fully automatic modular equipment for:
- feeding the sacks into a drum bag emptying machine
- discharging the empty products
- conveying and stacking the empty pallets
- dedusting the drum bag emptying machine
- disposal of the empty bags
Bag separation and feeding a drum bag emptying machine
Depalletizing and emptying installations for paper and /or bags require only one forklift truck driver for operation.
Manual interventions are minimized with the aid of upstream and auxiliary equipment such as pallet stacking conveyors
or pallet magazines. The equipment is particularly suitable for use with granulate material from bag stores to silo wagons,
capacity 25 t/h.